Benefits of Physical Therapy
Outpatient physical therapy is a form of rehabilitation that takes place outside of a hospital or medical facility. Instead, patients visit a physical therapy clinic or office to receive treatment for a wide range of conditions and injuries.
There are many benefits to physical therapy, including:
- Convenient Location: We have 22 locations around the West Michigan area. This makes it easy for patients to schedule appointments and receive treatment without having to travel far from home.
- Personalized Treatment: The way we practice allows for personalized treatment plans that are tailored to each patient’s unique needs. This means that the physical therapist can focus on the specific areas of the body that need attention, and create a treatment plan that is designed to help the patient achieve their goals. We don’t have you do the same thing all the time. It’s specific to you.
- Flexibility: We offer flexible scheduling, which allows patients to schedule appointments at times that are convenient for you. This can be particularly beneficial for patients who have busy schedules or who need to work around other commitments.
- Affordable: Physical therapy, unfortunately, isn’t free. But we get you the details about your deductible and any payment that you may have to cover. We pride ourselves on keeping costs as low as possible for you.
- Access to Skilled Clinicians: Our goal is to have the best-trained therapists on the planet. Our PTs and Trainers pursue consistent post-graduate training and educational opportunities positioning them to best assist you. Our physical therapist…
- are exceptional manual therapists
- are musculoskeletal experts
- work closely with your physician
- have access to technology and equipment such as Shockwave Therapy
At Hulst Jepsen Physical Therapy, we are committed to providing the highest quality outpatient physical therapy services to our patients. Our team of experienced physical therapists uses the latest techniques and equipment to help patients recover from a wide range of conditions and injuries, including:
- Sports injuries: Whether you’re a professional athlete or just enjoy playing sports in your free time, injuries can happen. Our physical therapists can help you recover from common sports injuries like sprains, strains, and fractures.
- Chronic pain: Chronic pain can be a debilitating condition that can impact every aspect of your life. Our physical therapists can help you manage your pain and improve your quality of life.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation: If you’ve recently undergone surgery, physical therapy can be an important part of your recovery. Our physical therapists can help you regain your strength, flexibility, and mobility after surgery.
- Neurological conditions: Conditions like stroke, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis can impact your ability to move and function. Our physical therapists can help you manage the symptoms of these conditions and improve your quality of life.
- Orthopedic injuries: Whether you’ve suffered a broken bone or torn ligament, our physical therapists can help you recover from a wide range of orthopedic injuries.
At Hulst Jepsen Physical Therapy, we understand that every patient is unique. That’s why we take the time to listen to your concerns and work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your specific needs. We use a combination of manual therapy, exercise, and education to help our patients achieve their goals and get back to doing the things they love.
In addition to our outpatient physical therapy services, we also offer a variety of other services to help our patients achieve their health and wellness goals. This includes things like personal training, aquatic therapy, vestibular rehab, sport-specific injury prevention programming, and home therapy services.
If you’re considering physical therapy, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced physical therapists. We’ll take the time to evaluate your condition and develop a personalized treatment plan that is designed to help you achieve your goals. Whether you’re recovering from an injury, managing a chronic condition, or simply looking to improve your help we’re here to help. Hulst Jepsen Physical Therapy is in West Michigan and we are proud to be owned by PTs who live in the communities they serve.
If you need help with recovering from an injury and getting back to the activity that you love, reach out to your local Hulst Jepsen Physical Therapy clinic today. Schedule a free consultation to determine if physical therapy is right for you or if you just need some tips and tricks to get you there. Click Here to Schedule.