What to Expect
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for our front desk patient advocate position at our *BRAND NEW* Grand Haven location. This position is full-time at 30-40 hours/week with competitive benefits including medical insurance, 401(K), Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off, and Profit-Sharing. Wage scale starts at $16.00/hour with room to grow and room for discussion with experience level.
This role will include but is not limited to:
- Greeting patients in a warm and inviting manner
- Answering phones in a pleasant and professional manner
- Responsible for check-in process which includes: data entry, collecting insurance cards, and other required documentation
- Scheduling appointments
- Patient Insurance Verification
- Insurance Authorizations
- Collecting co-payments
Qualified Candidates will be:
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have excellent planning and organizational skills needed to prioritize work.
- Able to multi-task effectively.
- Able to communicate effectively, verbally, and in writing.
- Previous experience with computers and professional phone and people skills is highly recommended.
- Medical experience is a plus, however, willing to train the right candidate.
If you are interested, please email your resume to Carly Hardy firstname.lastname@example.org and Brooke Findley email@example.com. We look forward to talking with you soon about your potential fit at Hulst Jepsen Physical Therapy.