What to Expect
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for our Patient Advocate Float/Administrative Assistant position. This position is full-time at 40 hours/week with competitive benefits including medical insurance, 401(K), Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off, and Profit Sharing.
This role will include but is not limited to:
On-Site Front Desk coverage to all 18 clinics for PTO and sick days:
- Scheduling Patients
- Calling New Patient Referrals
- Verifying Insurance Benefits
- Checking-in Patients
- Collecting Copays & Payments
- Authorization Tracking
- Plan of Care Tracking
- Checking Inbound Faxes
- Uploading Patient Paperwork to Charts
When not covering in a clinic, Administrative duties (to be completed in the Administrative Office on Remembrance Rd.)
- Tracking Monthly Copay Collections for each clinic
- Process Quarterly Compliance Checks for each clinic
- Remotely cover new patient verifications and authorization requests for clinics that don’t need on-site coverage
- Take clinic phone transfers when clinic phones are down or have no front desk help but don’t need on-site coverage
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Willing to cover at all 18 locations with hours typically being from 8 AM to 4 PM but in some cases you may be required to cover as early as 7:00 AM or as late as 6:00 PM.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, communication, organizational, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Sound judgment on when to ask for help and what should be referred to management.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, priorities, deadlines, and easily adapt to changing situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and flexibility to perform tasks of varying levels with a positive, team-oriented attitude.
If you are interested, please email your resume to Carly Darrow firstname.lastname@example.org and Bethany Coallier email@example.com. We look forward to talking with you soon about your potential fit at Hulst Jepsen Physical Therapy!