What to Expect
Duties would include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for creation of graphic assets to be used for digital graphics, traditional media, flyers, business cards, and signage following brand standards.
- Collects photos to be used in company’s social strategy, website, and email communication.
- Works with external vendor to order all print materials needed.
- Creates content and messaging for newsletters, company announcements, communication with patients, landing pages, etc. This includes creating and maintaining effective automated workflows.
- Engages with all social media comments, messages, fans, and other business accounts.
- Coordinates time to take and edit headshots of new employees.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud required.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media marketing is a plus, however, willing to train the right candidate.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage projects from inception to completion.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once in a fast paced, fun environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Sound judgment on when to ask for help and what should be referred to management.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, priorities, deadlines, and easily adapt to changing situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and flexibility to perform tasks of varying levels with a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the company.
- Able to accept constructive criticism.
If you are interested, please email your resume to Kacey Wieringa at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to talking with you soon about your potential fit at Hulst Jepsen Physical Therapy!